Saturday, July 6, 2019

PLANT HOPE: HARVEST LOVE BOOK REVIEW

July 6, 2019

Today is a special day as I reveal my new synopsis trailer for my book PLANT HOPE: HARVEST LOVE. I hope you enjoy it.


Now that you know a little bit about the book, I would be honored if you read it and leave me a review on Amazon and Goodreads. Reviews are very important for authors, because they let us know what readers think about our novels. PLANT HOPE: HARVEST LOVE is available in paperback and eBook and can be purchased on Amazon, Google Play, and iTunes.

REVIEW

Review by Dr. Melissa Caudle - Author of NEVER STOP RUNNING, A.D.A.M. THE BEGINNING OF LIVE, and THE KEYSTROKE KILLER.

"An amazing book that engages you from the first word. I love the fact, how the main character reconstructs her life, finds hope and a way to harvest love. It is a feel good novel from an amazing author." Dr. Melissa Caudle


No comments:

Post a Comment